Sep 21, 2008

Weird: Britain's Fattest Teen is only 15 years old

Georgia Davis: Britain's Fattest Teen is only 15 years oldGeorgia Davis is the fattest teenager in Britain today as she weighs 210 kg. She admitted to be food addict herself and she started over-eating at the age of 5. Doctors even told her that she could drop dead at any moment.

Check more photos of Britain's fattest teen below.




Davis said, “I can’t walk more than a few steps without getting out of breath and a few months ago I developed Type 2 diabetes. When I look in the mirror I feel sad and go to my bedroom and cry."
Click the Pictures to Enlarge
Georgia Davis: Britain's Fattest Teen is only 15 years old
“I know it’s partly my fault. But it’s so hard to stop eating."


Georgia Davis: Britain's Fattest Teen is only 15 years old
"It’s like a drug. Some people choose heroin but I’ve chosen food and it’s killing me.”


Georgia Davis: Britain's Fattest Teen is only 15 years old
Click the Pictures to Enlarge

Source



Weird: Britain's Fattest Teen is only 15 years old

eAve: The Home of Entertainment Rumors, Celebrities, Hollywood Gossips, Amazing Pictures and Weird News.

0 comments: