Oct 1, 2008

Weird: Chef Died After Eating a "Super Hot" Chilli

Super Hot Chilli or ChiliAndrew Lee, 33, from Edlington, West Yorkshire, England, challenged his girlfriend's brother to compete with him in eating a "super hot" chili sauce. The aspiring chef made a tomato sauce with red chilies himself but he suffered severe itching after eating it. He even told her girlfriend, Samantha Bailey, to scratch his back as they went to bed.

Check the whole story below.


Unfortunately, Lee was found dead in the morning, lying on the floor, possibly suffering a heart attack.

Lee's sister, Claire Chadbourne, said, "Andrew just ate the chilies with a plate of Dolmio sauce. It was not a proper meal because he had already eaten lamb chops and potato mash after work."

Click the Pictures to Enlarge
Hot Chilli or Chili
"He apparently got into bed at 2:30 am and started scratching all over. His girlfriend ... woke up and he had gone. It is incredible. Who would have thought he could have died from eating chili sauce?"



Source

Weird: Chef Died After Eating a "Super Hot" Chilli

eAve: The Home of Entertainment Rumors, Celebrities, Hollywood Gossips, Amazing Pictures and Weird News.

0 comments: