Sep 25, 2008

Victoria Beckham, Posh Spice, Says She's Eating

Victoria Beckham, Posh Spice, Says She's EatingKnown as the Posh Spice in Spice Girls, Victoria Beckham is really living a posh lifestyle given her successful clothing and perfume lines, and other businesses. She also has a supportive family with three lovely kids and a famous husband and soccer player, David Beckham. Victoria revealed some intriguing stories as she was interviewed by UK's The Sun.

Check the summary of Victoria Beckham's interview below.


On her exercises and physical activities: "I run four miles, seven days a week. I feel energized and healthy -- there are really nice gyms here and I just enjoy it. I need that self-discipline to get up in the morning, drop the kids off at school then go to the gym. I can think properly then go home and do some work. But I do feel so much better."

On her effective diet: "I am eating more. I think you do eat more when you're working out. And you want to eat healthily, so it's good all round."

Click the Pictures to Enlarge
Victoria Beckham, Posh Spice, and soccer superstar, David Beckham with son
On managing her finances: "I know everything that goes in and out of our accounts. I'd like to think I'm a good businesswoman, I'm learning a lot along the way. David definitely spends much more money than I do."
Victoria Beckham and husband, David Beckham
Click the Pictures to Enlarge


Victoria Beckham, Posh Spice, Says She's Eating

eAve: The Home of Entertainment Rumors, Celebrities, Hollywood Gossips, Amazing Pictures and Weird News.

0 comments: