Oct 30, 2008

Beyonce's New Single "If I Were a Boy" from Album, I Am… Sasha Fierce

Beyonce's New Single If I Were a Boy from Album, I Am Sasha FierceFrom the success of her two solo albums, Beyonce Knowles is once again all set to conquer the music scene with her new album, I Am… Sasha Fierce, to be released on November 18 in the US. It is said to be inspired by her upcoming movie, Cadillac Records, wherein she was cast for the role of the famous blues singer Etta James. Just a thought, how would she look like if she was a boy?

Check the music video of Beyonce's new single, "If I were a Boy" below.

The music video of "If I Were a Boy" tackles some threats to a relationship, including jealousy, betrayal, lack of trust to each another, among others.




Video from Youtube: Uploaded by ruxaga

Beyonce's New Single "If I Were a Boy" from Album, I Am… Sasha Fierce

eAve: The Home of Entertainment Rumors, Celebrities, Hollywood Gossips, Amazing Pictures and Weird News.

0 comments: