Oct 24, 2008

Ellen Degeneres Disagrees with Governor Sarah Palin

Ellen DegeneresEllen gave an emotional speech regarding Governor Sarah Palin's disapproval of the gay marriage and equality of mankind in her talk show just recently. Ellen, who has been involved on the campaign not to ban gay marriage in California, brought cheers from the audience as she expressed her deepest sentiments.

Watch the controversial video of Ellen below.



Ellen said, "I don't know if you saw this, but Vice Presidential Candidate, Governor Sarah Palin says she's that in favor of a federal ban on gay marriage. Basically she wants to change the constitution. So if you're wondering, I'm sure you are, how I feel about this...I don't like it, I don't like it. I don't agree. Maybe it's because I'm gay that I think we should all be equal. But I feel that we're all equal."

"I don't know what people are scared of. Maybe they think that their children will be influenced. And I gotta say I was raised by two heterosexuals. I was surrounded by heterosexuals just everywhere I looked heterosexuals. And they did not influence.... I mean I dabbled in high school, who didn't?"

"People are gonna be who they're gonna be. And we need to learn to love them for who they are and let them love who they want to love."


Video: From Youtube-Uploaded by atmain

Ellen Degeneres Disagrees with Governor Sarah Palin

eAve: The Home of Entertainment Rumors, Celebrities, Hollywood Gossips, Amazing Pictures and Weird News.

2 comments:

Thess 5:51 PM  

we gotta let people love who they love? what about pedophiles who love kids or incestuous relationships? Sorry, couldn't help it.

Well what would one expect from Ellen?

Lover Boy and Girl 8:26 PM  

Thank you for visiting our site.