Nov 4, 2008

Paris Hilton Talks about Encounter with Prince William, and more

Paris HiltonHow was Paris' encounter with Prince William, "the future King of England"? The hotel heiress is currently in London doing her UK-produced TV show, "Paris Hilton's British Best Friend". She also graced News of the World for an interview where she talks about being with Prince William, her former BFF Britney Spears, Nicole Richie and more.

Check Paris' controversial interview below.


On boyfriend Benji Madden:
"My love life’s in the happiest place it’s ever been. Benji’s with me because he loves me and that’s it. I know I can trust him, and he knows he can trust me."


On encounter with Prince William of Wales:
"It was really weird when he came over...I was sitting at my table, looked up and there was the Prince. I couldn’t believe it. People made out that he was flirting but he’s an absolute gentleman and wouldn’t do that. He just came over to introduce himself. He knew about my show and why I was in London so we talked about that for a while. He’s just a really sweet down-to-earth guy. So is (Prince) Harry."

Click the Pictures to Enlarge

Paris Hilton
On her former BFF Britney Spears:
"I do love her. I'm so happy for her because she's got her life back on track after a difficult couple of years. She deserves it because she's got such a good heart...She's never looked better, she really healthy at the moment. It's great and I'm really excited for her."


On Nicole Richie:
"We've been best friends since we were two. Nicole and I are like sisters. We're both dating identical twin brothers so we see each other all the time."



Source

Paris Hilton Talks about Encounter with Prince William, and more

eAve: The Home of Entertainment Rumors, Celebrities, Hollywood Gossips, Amazing Pictures and Weird News.

0 comments: