Nov 19, 2008

"Snake Man" Inserts Snake in his Nose from his Mouth

green thin grass snakeA weird trick! He is Snake Manu, 31, from the city of Chennai, India. Manu makes a living out of this very strange trick. He finds pleasure inserting live grass snakes in his nostrils and pulling them out of his mouth.

The weird trick of "Snake Man" below.

"Snake Man" said, "I got the idea to feed snakes through my nose while I was attending a yoga class aged 13."

"My guru made me believe that every person has the ability to do something unique. All my friends used to do different tricks and I also wanted to do something different."

"I first practiced with a wire. I used to put wire into my nose and pull it through my mouth. I also used to pull threads and chalk. Then I switched to snakes. This is how I started."

Click the Pictures to Enlarge
Indian snake man inserts snake in his nose through his mouth^"Snake Man" doing the weird snake trick


Though he has been bitten by snakes several times, he still continues performing the trick.

"Sometimes it hurts, particularly if a big snake bites me, but I concentrate on being relaxed through yoga techniques."

"Doing this has brought me many fans and I love to entertain them."

"I want to tell the world that I am proud of India - I hope everyone sees my feats so that they are inspired to try something unique of their own."

Source

"Snake Man" Inserts Snake in his Nose from his Mouth

0 comments: