Jan 8, 2009

Katy Perry Called Lily Allen Fat in Facebook; Allen Fights Back

Katy Perry Called Lily Allen Fat in FacebookKaty Perry, who rose to fame with her 2008 single "I Kissed a Girl", reportedly called Lily Allen, an English singer, fat. You heard it right, Perry apparently described herself a "skinnier version," of Allen in Facebook. This became controversial because Allen fights back and was angry with Perry's statements.

Below--How did Lily Allen retaliates?



Here's how Allen showed her anger.

"Writing on her Facebook page, Lily said: "I have Katy Perry’s number, someone did me a favour. I’m just waiting for her to open her mouth one more time then it hits Facebook." Lily also joined two groups on the networking site. One is called "I hate Katy Perry and her dumb-ass song I Kissed A Girl". The other is 'Katy Perry? Who in the hell does she think she is?'" (The Sun)

The British singer even told a radio station in UK that, "I happen to know for a fact that she was an American version of me," because their record company needed, "to find something controversial and 'kooky' like Lily Allen." (Wikipedia)

British singer, Lily Allen^British singer, Lily Allen


Katy Perry is famous for her song I Kissed a Girl^Katy Perry Called Lily Allen Fat in Facebook


Reports came out later on saying that Katy Perry apologized to the British musician.


Katy Perry Called Lily Allen Fat in Facebook; Allen Fights Back

1 comments:

Ruthven 5:51 AM  

that's not really calling her fat... both are thin but obviously to anyone who isn't blind, Katy IS skinnier. Duh.

I still prefer Lily, even though she is also trashy. Katy is shoved into my face and Lily isnt, plus Lily just looks better. I don't get how either one is any kind of version of the other, though O_o

http://recognizablefruits.blogspot.com/