Apr 13, 2009

Simon Cowell To Leave American Idol

Simon Cowell To Leave American IdolThe popular judge, Simon Cowell, of American Idol plans to leave the show. But why is he planning to bid goodbye to the singing competition that has produced great talents such as Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Fantasia Barrino, Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry, Jordin Sparks and recently, David Cook?

Below--Full Story; Simon Cowell's Interview


Cowell has been part of American Idol since it debuted on June 11, 2002. Majority would agree that American Idol has become livelier and more exciting to watch because of the sour-tongued judge.

In his interview with the Daily Mirror, Cowell said, "Most people do one show a year and I do three and they involve a lot of traveling. One may have to go. I don’t know which one. That is the problem, I like all of them. I can’t imagine not doing Britain’s Got Talent and I can’t imagine not doing X-Factor.

But I guess America is more likely to go because I have got one year under contract. Maybe that will be the end."

What will happen if Simon leaves? Will American Idol find another mean judge as a replacement? Let's see.

Simon Cowell To Leave American Idol

0 comments: