Jun 26, 2009

Johnny Depp is a Very Good Kisser, Marion Cotillard Says

Johnny Depp is a Very Good Kisser, Marion Cotillard SaysJohnny Depp’s charisma and kissing skills have never faded. An apparent indication for that is the revelation of his costar in the film Public Enemies, Marion Cotillard, that Depp was a good kisser.

Cotillard said, "Johnny Depp is a very, very nice guy. I was very nervous but he was very protective of me and if you really want to know, he is a very, very good kisser."

Below: Johnny Depp is a Very Good Kisser Full Story


This is not the first time the actor received a commendation for his smooching skills. Keira Knightley, who starred with Johnny Depp in the film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, admitted that she asked their movie director Gore Verbinski to kiss the acclaimed actor.

Johnny Depp is a Very Good Kisser, Marion Cotillard SaysFrench Actress Marion Cotillard


"Come on, just give me one kiss, give me one kiss, please," she disclosed.

And after their kissing scene was shot, Knightley then stated, "I am glad I got it. It was good. Really good."

Johnny Depp is a Very Good Kisser, Keira Knightley SaysKeira Knightley

0 comments: