Jun 24, 2009

Megan Fox Snubs Little Boy Fan--PHOTO

Megan Fox Snubs Little Boy Fan in London premiere of TransformersAfter a photo from the London premiere of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen surfaced online that showed Megan Fox snubbing her little boy fan who was desperately trying to hand her a yellow rose, Fox felt so terrible and sorry for what happened.

Below: PHOTO showing Megan Fox Snubbing Little Boy Fan

When Fox saw the picture, she then exclaimed, "I feel so sad for him. That's so terrible. That kills me."

The actress, who stars with Shia LaBeouf in Transformers, added, "There were, like, 80 million people everywhere. It's dark, all I see are flashes. Everyone's yelling different things... and I didn't know that was happening."

"I'm sorry, sweet boy. I would never do that to you, and I would gladly accept your rose if I see you again."

Megan Fox Snubs Little Boy Fan in London premiere of Transformers

1 comments:

Beng 12:31 PM  

i believe she never saw the boy.