Jun 23, 2009

Simon Cowell 'Made Mistakes' Handling Susan Boyle

Simon Cowell Made Mistakes Handling Susan BoyleIn line with Britain's Got Talent 3 runner-up Susan Boyle’s second canceled concert, judge Simon Cowell admitted that there’s something wrong with how he handled Boyle’s fast-rising fame saying, "I've made mistakes."

On Britain's Daily Mail, Cowell wrote, "Looking back on it all, it has become clear to me that we didn't handle the situation with Susan as well as we could have. She seemed fine with all the attention… I thought perhaps naively that she was in control."

Below: Simon Cowell 'Made Mistakes' Handling Susan Boyle

When Susan Boyle was declared the runner-up of Britain's Got Talent 3, "I looked over at her face and thought: 'Christ, she doesn't know how to deal with not winning.' It was a bad moment," exclaimed Cowell.

But "When she does perform I am thrilled by the reception she gets. I will continue to support her."

0 comments: