Jul 23, 2009

Barack Obama Defends Ugly Fashion Choices

Barack Obama Defends Ugly Fashion ChoicesPresident Barack Obama, who threw the first pitch at the All-Star game last week, was dubbed as wearing "dad jeans" or "nerd jeans" during the event by some fashion critics.

"You are married to one of the most fashionable women in the world," Meredith Vieira asked Obama. "Do you want to defend the pants?"

He admitted his fashion disasters saying, "Michelle, she looks fabulous. I am a little frumpy. Up until a few years ago, I only had four suits. She used to tease me because they would get really shiny."

Below: Full Story--Barack Obama Defends Ugly Fashion Choices

"I hate to shop. Those jeans are comfortable, and for those of you who want your president to look great in his tight jeans, I'm sorry. I'm not the guy. It just doesn't fit me. I'm not 20," Barack noted.

Meanwhile, First Lady Michelle Obama has been tagged as a fashion icon for her classy and elegant fashion picks.

0 comments: