Jul 15, 2009

Daniel Radcliffe Says Robert Pattinson A Better Sex Symbol

Daniel Radcliffe Says Robert Pattinson A Better Sex SymbolDaniel Radcliffe gave way to his former Harry Potter costar Robert Pattinson saying that the latter is a better sex symbol.

Radcliffe said, "Rob Pattinson is a sex symbol. Rob Pattinson is a genuine sexy guy. He's got the height... If girls like short and nerdy, then I'm a sex symbol!"

Below: Full Story of Daniel Radcliffe Saying Robert Pattinson A Better Sex Symbol


(Have you spoken to Robert Pattinson lately?)

"I've said probably three words to him in the last three years and that was before Twilight all kicked off. But I wish him well. Hopefully, I'll see him at some point. He's bound to turn up at one of these (premieres) at some point," exclaimed the 19-year-old at the premiere of Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince in New York City.


(Are you romantic?)

"I suppose I am fairly romantic in my own life! You know, I like to think I am. Maybe ex-girlfriends might disagree with me!" Radcliffe added.

0 comments: