Jul 9, 2009

Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe on Dating and Romance

Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe on Dating and RomanceThe famous young wizard Daniel Radcliffe talked about his dating activities at the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in London earlier this week.

What is Harry Potter looking for in a woman?

Does he date both younger and older women?

Below: Full Story of Daniel Radcliffe on Dating and Romance


The Harry Potter star, 19, said, "I've been out with a couple of women who have been older than me. I think it's the maturity thing more than anything else, but that was when I was younger--girls my age are now mature, so it's great. I've widened the field!"

Ladies, you have to impress Radcliffe with your maturity!

His costar Jessie Cave, revealed that he drives women crazy through poetry saying, "Daniel loves poetry, it's definitely a passion of his and I think he would suit that sort of poet lifestyle, he's very dramatic and witty and very, very clever."

0 comments: