Jul 24, 2009

Jennifer Lopez Wants More Children, Bigger Family

Jennifer Lopez Wants More Children KidsJennifer Lopez told Extra that she wanted to expand her family with husband Marc Anthony. Aside from the couple's twins Emme and Max, Lopez aims to have one or two kids more.

"I would love to have more kids. I don't know if we will. I don't know if that's in the cards for us but we'll see," JLo noted.

Below: Full Story--Jennifer Lopez Wants More Children, Bigger Family

As the singer-actress will turn 40 on Friday, her twins are also growing fast. "They're more than walking now... They're starting to talk. I put Max to bed yesterday... and I said, 'I love you baby. I'll see you tomorrow.' And he was like, 'I love you,'" shared Lopez.

Motherhood is a blessing for JLo. It has given her a different kind of perspective. "You just mature so quickly in such a deep way and you think life is short and you have to just go for things. You can't be afraid to try or do you best... just do it and that's the example I want to set for my children as well. It's like you can do anything. The only thing that ever holds us back is fear... It's a useless emotion."

0 comments: