Jul 10, 2009

Kate Winslet to Go Nude in Movie if Required

Kate Winslet to Go Nude in Movie if RequiredKate Winslet, the Titanic star opposite Leonardo Dicaprio, got her very first Oscar trophy due to sheer talent and nudity? After six Academy Award nominations, Winslet won the Best Actress award for her role in 'The Reader' where she showed some skin including her breast.

"If people are noticing my boobs in a movie and saying they do what real boobs do, then that's great," the English actress said.

Below: Full Story of Kate Winslet to Go Nude in Movie


Oprah Winfrey, upon seeing her bosom in the film, even praised the 34-year-old actress, "God bless your real breasts."

But nudity in film is coming to an end. The actress stressed, "I'll be 34 in October. I can't keep getting away with (nudity). There was so much of it in The Reader because the story required it, but people have seen enough of my bum and my boobs. I have to put them back."

"When everyone was out getting plastered, I didn't do all of that. I was working. I was doing life. Now that I look back, I feel very lucky. I've never taken drugs, never been offered cocaine," she added.

0 comments: