Jul 3, 2009

Sarah Palin: I Can Beat Barack Obama in Running Race

Though Sarah Palin lost the national election in November, she firmly stated she can beat President Barack Obama in the running race. "I betcha I'd have more endurance. So if it were a long race that required a lot of endurance I’d win," she said on RunnersWorld.com.

Below: Full Story of Sarah Palin Vowing to Beat Barack Obama in Running Race

Palin, a runner and marathoner, shared that the only time she couldn’t run was when she was "too pregnant." She added, "I feel so crappy if I go more than a few days without running... Sweat is my sanity."

And when the 45-year-old mom runs along the trails in Anchorage and Juneau, "I'm totally incognito because I’m not wearing the trough of full makeup. I can go running through a mob of tourists and they don’t recognize me."

0 comments: