Jul 22, 2009

VIDEO: Chris Brown Apologizes for Assaulting Rihanna

Chris Brown Apologizes for Assaulting Rihanna VideoThis is the very first time Chris Brown is coming out to discuss about his altercation with Rihanna in February leaving the songstress bruised and bloodied.

In a video message, Brown said, "I have told Rihanna countless times, and I am telling you today, that I am truly sorry and that I wasn't able to handle the situation both differently and better."

Below: VIDEO--Chris Brown Apologizes for Assaulting Rihanna


The 20-year-old R&B singer began his message saying, "Since February my attorney has advised me not to speak out even though ever since the incident I wanted to publicly express my deepest regret and accept full responsibility."

Ashamed and Saddened. "I take great pride in me being able to exercise self control, and what I did was inexcusable. I am very saddened and very ashamed of what I have done. My mother and my spiritual teachers have taught me way better than that."

On his firsthand experience on domestic violence. "As many of you know, I grew up in a home where there was domestic violence and I saw firsthand what uncontrolled rage can do. What I did was unacceptable 100 percent. I can only ask and pray that you forgive me... please."

Watch the VIDEO of Chris Brown below:

0 comments: