Aug 29, 2011

Beyonce is PREGNANT – Debuted Baby Bump at MTV Video Music Awards

Beyonce is PREGNANT Baby Bump at MTV Video Music Awards“I have a surprise!” Beyonce told the press on the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards while holding her baby bump.

The 29-year-old added, “I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me.”

BELOW - Check the photos of Beyonce after her performance at the VMAs and Jay-Z’s reaction.

Beyonce performed the track ‘Love On Top’ off her new album ‘4.’ After her song and dance number, she proudly held her baby bump to the amazement of the audience.

Beyonce is PREGNANT Baby Bump at MTV Video Music Awards
Jay-Z’s reaction was also caught on camera. Standing with his friend Kanye West, the rapper looked so happy.

Beyonce is PREGNANT Baby Bump at MTV Video Music Awards Jay-Z
Beyonce, who tied the knot with Jay-Z on September 4, 2008 in New York, was quoted in the September issue of In Style saying, “When you're young - 18 or 19 - you have the energy and drive. That's the time to work as hard as you can.

“Now I'm a woman, and because I gave it my all, I can focus on my marriage.

“I can decide I want to have kids. I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children.”

Photos via Dailymail.co.uk

0 comments: