Nov 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian Filed for Divorce After 72 Days of Marriage With Kris Humphries

Kim Kardashian Filed for Divorce After 72 Days of Marriage With Kris HumphriesWhat a big shocker! Reality star Kim Kardashian filed for divorce from NBA star Kris Humphries after only 72 days of being a married couple.

Read Kardashian and Humphries’ statements below.

In Kim Kardashian's statement to E!, she said, "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision.

"I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

Kris Humphries, on the other hand, released a statement through his representative saying, "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents."

0 comments: