Nov 7, 2011

Miss Venezuela WINS Miss World 2011, Miss Philippines is Runner Up - VIDEO

Miss Venezuela WINS Miss World 2011 Miss Philippines is Runner Up VIDEOMiss Venezuela, Ivian Lunasol Sarcos Colmenares, was crowned the winner of Miss World 2011 in London besting other contestants from 122 countries. Miss Philippines, Gwendoline Gaelle Sandrine Ruais, was the First Princess while Miss Puerto Rico, Amanda Victoria Vilanova Perez, was the Second Princess.

Watch the Final Question and Answer VIDEO of Miss World 2011 below.

Sarcos Colmenares said, "Winning means everything to me and I hope to take advantage of being a winner in a productive manner. I’m unbelievably happy to have won and there are some incredible girls. I first and foremost want to help people in need. I would like to help people like me. I am an orphan. I would also like to help the elderly and troubled teenagers. As many people as I can.

"Unfortunately I lost both my parents at a very young age which led me to study for five years in a nunnery. I spent my five years in there and my dream was to become a nun."

0 comments: