Apr 24, 2012

Top 20 WEDDING SONGS in the UK - LIST

Top 20 WEDDING SONGS in the UK LISTThis is a very interesting list! A new study conducted by digital music service 'Spotify' revealed the TOP 20 Wedding Songs in the UK.

Among 78,000 wedding playlists, what song topped the list?

Check the Top 20 Wedding Songs in the UK below.

Here they are:

1 The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling

2 Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire

3 The Killers – Mr. Brightside

4 Stevie Wonder - Superstition

5 Abba - Dancing Queen

6 Journey - Don’t Stop Believin’

7 Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

8 Billy Idol - White Wedding

9 OutKast - Hey Ya! - Radio Mix/Club Mix

10 Adele - Make You Feel My Love

11 Jason Mraz - I’m Yours

12 Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)

13 Jackson 5 - Blame It On The Boogie

14 Beyonce - Crazy In Love feat. Jay-Z

15 Al Green - Let’s Stay Together

16 Take That - Greatest Day

17 The Proclaimers - I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)

18 Barry White - You’re The First, The Last, My Everything

19 Dolly Parton - 9 To 5

20 Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes - (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life

0 comments: