Apr 25, 2012

Woman WINS LOTTERY Prize TWICE In One Day - PHOTO

Woman WINS LOTTERY Prize TWICE In One DaySo amazing! Virginia Fike, a resident of Berryville, Virginia, made a mistake by buying two Powerball tickets instead of one at OldeStone Truck Stop and Restaurant.

However, that mistake turned into a double victory for her because she won the lottery prize TWICE in one day. Wow!

According to the Virginia daily, she said, . . .

"So I was like, 'If I win, I win twice so what are the odds,' so I just went ahead and took the ticket."

Fike won $2 million ($1 million each per ticket) after her tickets matched five of the six Powerball numbers.

The truck stop where the 44-year-old bought the tickets was also awarded $20,000 bonus.

"I picked numbers based on my parents’ anniversary and their ages at that time, divided by the year they were married," she said in a statement. "I just love the jackpot games and I play when I can afford it."

News via usnews.msnbc.msn.com

1 comments:

Meandu 2:56 AM  

Wow! What luck, or maybe it was destined to be. Hope she spends it wisely.