Oct 22, 2012

Glee's Lea Michele Recording Her SOLO ALBUM - Twitter Announcement

Glee Lea Michele Recording Her SOLO ALBUM
Glee star Lea Michele is on a high! She announced to her Twitter followers that she's currently working on her solo album.

Here's Lea Michele Twitter post:

"At the studio right now at my first recording session for MY SOLO ALBUM!! I’m so happy and can’t wait for you all to hear this record!!"

After her recording session on Friday, she tweeted again saying, "Amazing day in the recording studio.. And such a fun dinner with my BFF @SkylarAstin! Perfect Friday:)."

Although the 26-year-old is a Broadway fan, she recently stated that she wanted to make a pop album, "It’s a pretty slow process right now so I think we are figuring it out as we go but I do want to make a pop album rather than a Broadway standards album."

Glee's Lea Michele Recording Her SOLO ALBUM - Twitter Announcement

0 comments: