Nov 2, 2012

Lady Gaga and DJ Calvin Harris Fight on Twitter

Lady Gaga DJ Calvin Harris Fight on Twitter
Lady Gaga got mad when Scottish DJ Calvin Harris claimed he refused to work with her on her album in 2008 because he wasn't impressed with the songs.

In Harris' Monday interview on BBC Breakfast, he said, . . .

"You've got to pick people whose songs or voice you like. I didn't like the songs... they didn't send me any of the big songs."

Asked if he had regrets about turning the opportunity down, Harris replied, "No, no, no."

This angered Lady Gaga who tweeted her side of the story saying, "Never even emailed you @calvinharris I guess it's hard to believe I write + produce my music. cuz I'm a woman I don't know about EDM right?"

The famous DJ immediately answered, "@ladygaga no your label emailed me. I always make sure I say Im a fan when asked about it, I apologise if I offended u, wasn't the intention."

After exchanging several tweets though, the two have set it aside and kissed and made up.

Lady Gaga posted, "@CalvinHarris thanks for the apology &explaining. My apologies too. Congratulations on your album. Wish you well. Cheers."

However, this turn of events also angered the Little Monsters, Gaga's fans. Harris even tweeted, "Jeez you turn down one remix in 2008 and next thing the whole world's on your back. The illuminati's after me lol. Never mind I'll just keep making tracks."

Lady Gaga and DJ Calvin Harris Fight on Twitter

0 comments: