Nov 13, 2012

Matthew McConaughey: BEFORE and AFTER Photos

Matthew McConaughey BEFORE and AFTER Photos
Say goodbye to the hunky Matthew McConaughey! The actor is now skeletal and very thin as he portrays his real-life character Ron Woodroof, an HIV positive patient, for his upcoming movie "The Dallas Buyers Club." McConaughey is so serious with his new role!

More BEFORE and AFTER Photos of Matthew McConaughey:

Many were shocked as McConaughey was spotted at LAX on Friday. According to reports, he lost 30 pounds for his new movie.

In the film "The Dallas Buyers Club," Jennifer Garner will star as Dr. Eve Saks and Jared Leto joined the cast as the friend of Woodroof, Rayon.

Talking about his controversial role, McConaughey once told Us Weekly, "I'm playing a guy who was sick and would have loved to have been healthier but wasn't."

He added, "For me, it's more of a mental thing than a physical thing. I'll get down to the weight I need to get to. I'm on my way, and it's what I need to do for the job."

Matthew McConaughey BEFORE and AFTER Photos

Matthew McConaughey BEFORE and AFTER Photos

Matthew McConaughey: BEFORE and AFTER Photos

0 comments: