Nov 6, 2012

Rihanna-Chris Brown Reunion Affected Her Friendship with Katy Perry

Rihanna Chris Brown Reunion Affected Her Friendship with Katy Perry
Oh no! The friendship of Rihanna and Katy Perry is "strained" because of the former's reunion with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown. Katy talked to MTV about it saying, . . .

"We've had dinner, and that's about it, I didn't reach out to her after the incident," referring to the time when Rihanna reportedly started dating Chris again.

Katy continued, "I think she is doing fine. I don't know. Her personal life has probably already been blown out of proportion. I don't really have to go into that. I'm sure she probably wants a break."

Rihanna and Katy Perry have been affectionate with each other. Thus, they share a great friendship.

In fact, in an interview with Elle magazine earlier this year, Rihanna described Katy as "gorgeous, charming and so unedited, it’s scary. That’s what intrigued me the most when I met her: she said it like she saw it."

I hope Rihanna and Katy will settle their concerns and remain to be good friends!

Rihanna-Chris Brown Reunion Affected Her Friendship with Katy Perry

0 comments: